Thursday 3 March 2011

As an extention task, I was told to create an advert for something of my choice.

 Here is an advert I created advertising, 'Ralph Lauren'.

 I have chose not to pick this because of the colouring of the image itself, it is quite hard to see what is being advertised.

 Here is the advert that I have chose as the final one, which is advertising, 'Tommy Hilfiger'.

I have chosen to use this because the image clearly shows what is being advertised, by the logo on the polo shirt, and the writing on the glasses, and I also think that the adverts that are noticed the most, and are more appealing, are those that do not contain  much going on, and as this is very simple, it would stick into a persons head very easily.

Here is an advert I created, advertising, 'Tommy Hilfiger'.

I have decided not to pick this advert because althought you can clearly see what is being advertised, the positioning of the logo is not very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment